Thursday 14 January 2016

Hi there

Oh hey. Hi there.

This is weird. I don't know how to present myself.

Ok, so. I am Key. I was born and raised in Spain, but I recently decided to move to London, and now I'm kind of trapped here until I decide what to do next with my life.

No, I'm not a hippie who lives under the bridge playing the guitar for money. I would; I just don't have any musical talent. I work as a software developer, pay a ridiculously high rent and pack my lunch. Super adult stuff.

The thing is that I have been writing mostly dumb posts and film reviews in my blog for more than six years now, and I have decided to translate some of them into English. If you see that I am utterly destroying the language, that will mean I couldn't fool any native speaker into checking the post before publishing it. You can correct me in the comments in a nice way. If you are mean I will cry or try to beat you up, depending on the day I'm having.

Welcome to my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment